TRAINING MODULE 1: THE FOUNDATION
In this session, you will begin to connect the dots between your current situation and the habits, patterns and challenges that keep you stuck in cycles of negativity, shame, blame, judgment and guilt.
- Learn the three core components of conscious parenting
- Examine your expectations and long-term goals for your child
- Track and assess your patterns of behaving and habits of reacting
TRAINING MODULE 2: CHANGE YOUR MIND, CHANGE EVERYTHING!
In this session, you will look at the patterns of behavior that were created in you and investigate their origin. As you compare the paradigms you will begin to uncover the unconscious thoughts and beliefs that you hold about yourself and your children.
- Connect the messages you heard in childhood to your current behavioral patterns
- Plot measurable goals based on your family’s unique challenges and not the ideas of others
- Move from “using your power” to empowering your children to change behavior – authentically and without force
TRAINING MODULE 3: YOU CAN STOP BLOWING YOUR TOP!
In this session, you will address the root of anger, negativity, and stress in yourself and your children as you take control of your triggers and stop reacting, so you can start responding in ways that build strong family bonds and eliminate resistance.
- Learn how stress personally affects you and your children
- Identify your emotional set-point and learn what you need to change your state of mind
- Make a conscious choice to become aware of your triggers and uncover the gut-level fear driving your reactions
TRAINING MODULE 4: WHY WON’T THIS BEHAVIOR GO AWAY?
In this session, you will learn to decipher the meaning of behavior through an understanding of brain development. This crucial aspect of “what makes your kid tick” is going to transform the way you see behavior – forever!
- Learn how the basic stages of brain development can affect regulation, mood, and behavior
- Discover what soothes you and your child from a negative brain state to a positive brain state
- Gain insight into how much you contribute to your child’s brain development and how to set-up optimal conditions for growth
TRAINING MODULE 5: USING WORDS THAT WORK
In this session, you will build a new framework for speaking and listening in ways that get your needs met. You will learn why changing the way you speak has a powerful impact on resistance and defiance and how to transform words that shame, blame and judge into words that connect, heal and teach.
- Learn the biggest mistakes parents make and what to say instead
- Incorporate a new formula for resolving conflict without the need to threaten, bribe or punish
- Stop wasting time focused on behaviors and strengthen the brain pathways to empathy and self-regulation by changing just 3 things
TRAINING MODULE 6: MAKE REQUESTS THAT GET HEARD
In this session, you will stop arguing, pleading, begging, demanding and insisting on your limits and instead build cooperation by enhancing how you listen and perceive what’s being said so you can respond in ways that bring your closer to what you really want.
- Learn how punishment encourages bad behavior and what will get your requests heard
- Stop legitimizing and rationalizing your rules and start standing by them with confidence
- Give your kids a reason to “want to contribute” by creating opportunities for them to experience belonging and significance
TRAINING MODULE 7: MAKING IT WORK – The 5 R’s
In this session, you will learn to shift behavior naturally as you instill self-discipline in the five most behaviorally challenging areas – Routines, Respect, Regulation, Relationships and Responsibilities. Get a handle on sibling troubles, mealtimes, bedtimes, homework and chores without reward charts or punishments.
- Learn to stop contributing to the sibling rivalry between your kids
- Gain strategies for using cues and physical guides to keep your kids on track and on time
- Give information that is helpful and specific – rather than rely on punitive consequences to make kids behave
TRAINING MODULE 8: TOOLS FOR PEACEFUL CONFLICT RESOLUTION
In this session, you will put your knowledge into practice by taking your child’s sensitivities, temperament, age and stage as you bring it all together and plot out a comprehensive plan of action with concrete tools for peacefully managing conflict, stress, disagreements and differences.
- Learn tools for managing conflict without “right” and “wrong”
- Learn ways of helping the sensory-sensitive or inflexible child
- Take proactive measures to prepare and plan for your family’s unique challenges and needs